Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!!

Hello lovelies! First I just want to wish everyone happiness, joy, and love in the new year. May good things come to you and your families! Everyone partying, please be safe and have a DD if you are drinking.

Tipsy Tow service provides a complimentary ride and vehicle tow up to seven miles from the point of pickup to drivers who have consumed alcohol on New Year’s Eve and the Fourth of July. Tipsy Tow service is available to members and non-members. Ask for a Tipsy Tow by calling 1-800-400-4222.

Anyhow, here is my post for tonight! I am gonna show you Law of Attraction by Formula X for Sephora. Its their new polish that they replaced the Sephora by OPI with. My sister got this for me for Christmas and OMG I am so in love! Its such a gorgeous color and the formula is just awesome!


This is 1 coat without a top coat

This polish is so cool because it some light it looks silver and in others it looks gold. It has a purplish/blue chunky glitter in it too. The base is also a sparkly glittery combination. The bottle is cool, reminds me of Butter London how it has the brush handle cover. The only downside to this polish is the brush sucks. Its real skinny and has a stubby handle. I hate that. However, it doesn't affect my decision to buy more of this brand. The one thing that will stop me is if they tell me its NOT cruelty free. Which I will be really sad about. I couldn't find any info about it online. I figured since its new nobody has really asked about it yet. However I am going to message them and find out, but I didn't want to wait to share it cuz its so pretty. I just assumed since their previous polish line WAS cruelty free that this one probably is too. I can hope. lol

The glitter in this goes on evenly, no digging! WOOT WOOT!! I thought it was a perfect color for New Years cuz of the silvery goldness to it! haha plus anything sparkly works good for new years!! haha

2 coats without top coat



2 coats with top coat




Sorry for the picture quality, my phone was being a jerk. lol


Ok, well I hope everyone enjoyed my short post! Have a great new year and great week! xoLeah

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!