Thursday, July 25, 2013

Metallic Green & Emerald the Crown Jewel

Hi there!

I have two more color combos to show you! They are from the KleanColor Metallics and Wet n Wild Hot Rocks Collection. I am really enjoying showing these to you. They pair up so well!! Just the other day I was thinking. I should probly show the top coat glitter also with a few different colored base coats. I will try to do this more often with glitter!! What do you think ?

Metallic green was such a nice rich green. I loved the way it looked on my nails. It made my fingers look nice and long. I never have a lot of luck with green nail polishes, they ALWAYS stain my nails but this stained really bad. If you use this one I highly recommend a couple coats of base coat. Here it is with two coats.




Emerald the Crown Jewel really looked so nice with it. It was not super noticeable but I kind of liked that. These glitters really rock just in general. They are high quality and they last awhile! They are a little difficult to get off, but most glitter is!! I bet it would look really nice with a white base for St. Pattys day! Here is one coat over the metallic green!




Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan

1 comment:

  1. Yea bb, I used that polish on my thumb for one of my manis and it was only on my thumb for about 30 minutes, then I took pics, took it off and did another mani and it stained the shit outta my nail. I couldn't believe how bad it stained.

    ReplyDelete


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!