Monday, December 30, 2013

Delaunay & Happy Holidaze

Hi there!!

I hope everyone had a super wonderful Merry Christmas! Hope that you got lots of love and smiles. And of course I hope Santa was good to you and yours! My Holiday weeks have been swamped. I have barely had time to paint my nails or sit down and write blog posts. So sorry for my lack of posting! I am definitely ready for the New Year and the Holidays to be OVER!

Did you have any fun nails for Christmas? I would love to see them! You can post them on our page if you would like!

I didn't have a lot of time but I did want to paint my nails some fun Holiday colors so I chose Delaunay from Julep. This was one of the first colors that I ever had from Julep! I never tried it until the other day. What was I waiting for?!?!?! OMG ! I love this red so much. I love red nail polish almost as much as purple! I can't believe that I waited this long. Its so bright and creamy. Such a dream to apply. Here it is with two coats.



 I used a Holiday glitter topper from My-Stash Lacquers. This was so sparkley! I had a hard time capturing all the sparkle! This was a fun topper and very quick, easy, fun and festive! I wish I would have had a little more time but I was really pleased with this!

 

 Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan


PS.

Happy New Year to every one! PLEASE do not drink and drive! It is not worth you life or anyone elses. Please be safe. Have fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!