Monday, July 22, 2013

Jamberry Polish Challenge

Ok, ok... So I know we have posted lots of Jamberry ladies on our fb page. One of my friends recently got started selling Jamberry nail wraps though, and she posted a challenge on her page to win some free wraps, so I thought it sounded fun and would give it a try!


If anyone is still interested in trying this, I believe she is going to have it open for a lil longer, so you can go check out her page and ask her! I had fun! Glam Jams with Tina is the page, visit by clicking here.

So anyways, the point of the challenge is to show how well the Jamberry wraps work as opposed to nail polish. I had just gotten a new brand of polish I had never tried before, so I figured it would be a great time to try it, see how they both held up. I was looking at Tina's page, of all the other entries she has posted so far... Most of them, the ladies polishes were almost completely gone. My polish was probably the longest lasting. haha I was quite impressed. I used Jewel by Nubar. It wore at just about the same rate as my Jamberry wrap did. I did however pick at my toenail one of the days so it peeled off a big chunk, but otherwise, they both help up very well!

I am wondering, what is everyone elses experience with Nubar and Jamberry Nail Wraps? I would love to get more Nubar, I am just wondering if it will last as long. Jamberry nail wraps are awesome! If you have never tried them, you should hit up one of the ladies that Panacea and I have been in contact with so far in our journey with the nail world. You can get a free sample mailed to you and they're so fun and easy to use!

Here is a list of the ladies that we have worked with so far. We figured it would be a good idea to list the ones we know that way you can chose the one you like best, or is closest to your location!


They're all nice ladies!

So anyways, here are my challenge pics.









Ok, well I hope you all enjoyed this post! Have a great week!! xoLeah

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!! Jamberry Wraps outlast wraps everything time!!!

    ReplyDelete


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!