Thursday, December 19, 2013

Ugly Christmas Sweater

Hi there!

Do you own any ugly Christmas sweaters? I don't :(. Maybe when my brother and I were younger when we used to take family pictures. But they weren't really sweaters, more like ugly sweat shirts lolol.

I was really hoping to be able to take advantage of some of the black Friday/ cyber Monday specials but I had a few unexpected car issues and could only make a couple purchases that I was already planning on buying as Christmas presents. Stupid car!

One of the orders I placed was through My-Stash Lacquers -- she was having a little thing if you were one of the first 10 people to place an order she would include three mini colors from her Holiday collection. I didn't even know that until like a day before my order arrived and I was like oh I really hope I was one of the first 10 because I really love the Christmas ones!

When I opened my package and saw them I was REALLY excited!!! So excited that I got the Ugly Christmas Sweater mini too because that was one I was wanting to buy for myself anyways! I just couldn't wait to wear it!

It's a very fun, super festive holiday glitter topper. With tons of different shapes of red, green, white and black glitters. It coats really well with only one coat and I didn't have to fish at all for glitters there's a huge variety on the brush as soon as you pull it out!

Here it is with two coats over a variety of Christmas colors & alone. The colors I used are Wet n Wild Fergie Graphite Greetings, China Glaze, Zoya Gia and butter LONDON Cotton Buds.


I just love it so very much! Have you tried any My-Stash Lacquers yet? If not you can find her on Facebook and Etsy. Her full size bottles are 6$  and her mini's are 3 for $8 so its a great chance and price to try out a few polishes and not spend a ton of money!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!