Thursday, December 5, 2013

Mazel Tov Madness

Hi there!

Today I want to share with you number three of the Wet n Wild Fergie Heavy Metal Holiday Collection colors. Woo woo! It's called Mazel Tov Madness and it is seriously such a beautiful rich blue.

Its so rich and dark and it applies so nicely. I did have a little bit of a problem with the clean up on my skin because it stained a bit, but it luckily didn't stain my nails! yayyy. I did have a base coat on so I do recommend at least one coat.

 I don't have a ton of blues in my collection, especially dark blues and out of the ones I do have I think this one is my favorite dark blues! I see myself wearing this often!

Here it is with two coats and a top coat.


 Isn't it so gorgeous?! I love it. I really love dark colors on my nails. It goes on pretty dark with one coat but I added two just to make sure to show off its beauty.

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan


2 comments:

  1. I am in love with that shade! It looks like a dupe for one of my favorite polishes! I'm on the search for this polish now :)
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so beautiful! I hope you can find it! xx

      Delete


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!