Monday, January 6, 2014

Gett off!

Hi there!

Happy New Year! I hope that 2014 will bring you all so much happiness and good luck! I have really good feelings for 2014. It is going to be a great year!

For Christmas I got some really amazing new Nail Polishes and I am so excited to share them with you!!

The first one I want to show you is Gett off from Darling Diva Polishes! I have never tried this brand before but the colors Hubby picked for me are gorgeous! I didn't know which one to do first so I closed my eyes and pointed - to this one.

Its a super stunning, gorgeous... to die for.. Light purple holographic with purple holographic glitters. It applied like a dream, the holo in this polish is ridiculous! Its crazy! It is so very sparkley! Holy cow. I just loved this color so much!

Here it is with two coats and a topcoat!


Isn't it so sparkley and pretty?! Have you ever tried any Darling Diva Polishes? If you have what are your favorites??

You can find Darling Diva on Facebook and Big Cartel!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan


No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!