Monday, December 9, 2013

Emerald Rock City

Hi there!

Today I want to show you one of THE most GORGEOUS of Green polishes! Ever...  Seriously!... Its called Emerald Rock City, its the fourth color I want to show you from the Wet n Wild Fergie Heavy Metal Holiday Collection . This color is my favorite of all the colors from this collection!!

It soooo gorgeous. This green is so dark and so sexy and I just really can't say gorgeous enough!! Generally I am not a huge fan of green nail polish. I don't know why. I always say I need to buy more green polishes and I just don't. But seriously, everyone needs this color in their collection! Its super rich, super deep green with flecks of gold. I couldn't get enough of it. Its such an elegant color. I can't see this looking bad on anyone! I did have a little bit of skin staining but it didn't stain my nails at all and that is one problem that I always usually have with green polishes!

This one goes on pretty dark with one coat but I did two to show off its true beauty.

Here it is with two coats and a topcoat.


 Gah! Isn't it just sooo gorgeous?!?! You need this in your collection fo real!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan


2 comments:

  1. Girls;you are awesome. And this green is one I WOULD wear!! And I don't do greens. LOL However I do go a bit darker in the winter;bit it's usually with reds or burgundy and occasionally a blue.
    I wish you both a MERRY CHRISTMAS and blessings beyond your dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO MUCH! This green is so gorgeous and a GREAT winter color. I like dark colors on my toes and I am thinking this would be a nice toe color as well!

    Thank you! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!