Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Titanium Crush

Hi there!

I hope you are not getting tired of the Wet n Wild Fergie Collection I've been showing you! I have two more to show you still!

Today I want to show you a super sparkley silver glitter polish called Titanium Crush. When I saw it I thought OMG! YES! ITS GONNA BE TEXTURED!!! Hollllllla!

                                                                          Nope :(.


 I was honestly a little disappointed that it was not.... Seriously how can it be that the Fergie line does not have a textured line yet?!

 Lets get to the nail polish!

This polish is super thick glitter with chunky hex glitter. I really enjoyed this polish. When I figured it wasn't a textured I thought it was going to be a glitter topper. It actually is a wear alone glitter. Its very thick. No need for a base! That was pretty exciting. You will definitely need two to three coats. But I think that even with only one coat its too thick to put over a base color.

Here it is with two coats with a topcoat.


 This was super sparkley and glittery but it wasn't like bam in your face glitter. No holographic glitters just plain silver glitter. It looks like falling snow a little bit! This polish would be pretty good to use for nail art, its thick and easy to use. It would be REALLY great for some Holiday nail arts!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!