Thursday, December 12, 2013

Black Metal Magic

Hi there!

Today I want to share with you the very last color that I have from the Wet n Wild Fergie Heavy Metal collection! I hope you enjoyed the collection as much as I did! Are there any colors that you just had to have?

The color that I have for you today is Black Metal Magic. It's the only color in the collection that is not really a Holiday color. Its a black and silver glitter topper polish. Demon snow was what first came into my head when I wore this. I am not a super huge fan of snow so demon snow goes well for me lololol!

Here it is with two coats over Wet n Wild Fergie Heels of Steel- with topcoat.


This is a fun color and not really Holiday specific! Super Heavy Metal!

This was a really nice collection. I was very pleased. Wet n Wild is my favorite drug store brand and the Fergies never disappoint!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!