Monday, December 2, 2013

Graphite Greetings

Hi there!

I would like to start off by saying; I hope that everyone who celebrates had a really great Thanksgiving!At lots of food and got to spend a lot of time with family!

About a month ago I stopped at CVS. I don't live by a CVS.... Well, I do but its like 15-20 miles away. I happened to be out that way and sometimes I stop, sometimes I don't- just to check out the nail polish. They seem to get different polishes than Walgreens sometimes! Anyways. I am super glad that I stopped. I just happened to find the Wet n Wild Fergie Heavy Metal Collection! I hadn't heard about these and I still have yet to hear about them except for the fact that I saw them! I didn't have my phone inside with me or I would have snapped some pictures. I googled the set and I found a nice post about them here. I see on that post that there are SEVEN colors! WHAT?! I did not see SEVEN!!!! And It also shows that maybe there was a misprint on my bottle and the color I want to show you is not Graphite Greetings but, Happy Holidaze!

This color was really super pretty. I love gold's but sometimes I feel like they just don't look good with my skin tone at all. I didn't think that this looked bad at all! I loved it! I would really like to try it with some silver glitter! That would be gorgeous and super festive!! Here it is with two coats and one coat of top coat. I did have on issue with this polish, you can kind of see the brush strokes. The first time I painted it I took it off and shook it a little more and tried again and it happened still. I still loved this color!


 This is a really pretty Holiday color! I really am just a huge fan of Wet n Wild and the Fergies never disappoint! I'm not sure if Walgreens will have this collection. I am hoping so, so maybe I can find the one that I don't have!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan





No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!