Monday, November 4, 2013

Lemon Lolly

Hi there! Happy Monday!

Did you know how BAD I wanted the yellow Nicole by OPI gumdrop?! I tried to set up swaps and asked in just about every polish group I am in. I even took to twitter. Nothing... I couldn't get it anywhere. I was pretty much sure I would never own it. waaa.

One day last month I had to drop Hubby off early at work because I worked earlier than him.  Later that night he texts me and says. ' You're gonna love me so much forever ' I texted back ' I already do' lolol so corny. He texted me ' I got you something but I kinda want to make you wait till you pick me up to see it.'  Omg. ALL NIGHT?! REALLY?!?! I am not good at waiting. At all. I'm like THE single most impatient person you'll ever meet in life. But I waited.

He gets in the car and shows me what he found me. Nicoly by OPI yellow gumdrop. Lemon Lolly. Are you serious right now? I was NOT expecting that at all.. Not even like 1%!! I was so flippin excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It was finally mines! Wooooo! I am SO LUCKY!!!

He found it at Target. He said it was on the gumdrops end cap but there was only one and there was not a spot for it, it was just sitting on the display. 

Let me share this pretty with you. Here it is with two coats. In my personal opinion I think the gumdrop textures are a little more textured feeling with just one coat than the more.


I am so happy that this was everything I was expecting. I really loved this!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xx
Pan

2 comments:


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!