Monday, November 18, 2013

Ho Ho Ho

Hi there!

I have another Julie G Holiday gumdrop to show youuu!! Do you have any of the Holiday Gumdrops? I love them so much. I definitely see myself using these polishes a lot! They are really fun! I am kind of hoping there will be another groupon special for these so I can pick up another set!

 The one I want to show you today is Ho Ho Ho. I love the name! Its a super cute and festive reddish / pink. Ho Ho Ho is probly for Santa, but this one also reminds me of an ornament!

This would be super great for some Santa outfit nail art!

 Here it is with two coats. One is probly okay with this one as well!


I love this collection so very much. If you don't have any rite aids near you you can purchase the complete set on their website for $23.94 and all orders over $20 are shipped free ( within the us )!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xx
Pan

2 comments:

  1. Is it meant to be red? It comes out pink on your pictures, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its like a pinkish reddish. not a solid red red

    ReplyDelete


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!