Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Mistletoe

Hi there!

I hope you are enjoying my Holiday Gumdrop posts! I really can't even tell you how much I LOVE this collection! They are so awesome!!

The color I want to show you today is Mistletoe. Mistletoe is a super gorgeous deep green texture polish. I really loved this one. I was so pleasantly surprised when I put this one on. This one looked even better on my nails than it did in the bottle.

Here it is with two coats. This one would be okay with one coat but I think two really makes the color.



 I seriously can't get over this color or this collection. I love it so much. Have you tried any of the Julie G Gumdrops? They are available at Rite aid and if you don't have any rite aids near you you can purchase the complete set on their website for $23.94 and all orders over $20 are shipped free ( within the us )!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xx
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!