Monday, November 11, 2013

Sleigh Ride

Hi there!

Happy Veterans Day! Thank you to all those that serve and have served to protect our country!


Have you seen the new Julie G Holiday Gumdrops Collection??? I fell in love with them pretty basically as soon as I saw them! I loved the summer collection so I figured as much that I would love these too, but I love them a little more than I thought I would! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!! Every single color! I really recommend this collection if you  haven't gotten them yet. They are all pretty much amazing. Great Holiday colors!


The first color from the collection I want to show you is Sleigh Ride. It's a gorgeous blue texture polish. So gorgeous. Seriously.. It reminds me more of an ornament. Its so pretty.

I had a base coat and ridge filler base coat on and it still stained my nails and my fingers. But I still love it very much!

Here it is with two coats and no top coat. Honestly these are pretty thick and I think you would be just fine with only one coat!


I love this collection so very much. Have you tried the Holiday ones? Do you enjoy them?! If you don't have any rite aids near you, you can purchase the complete set on their website for $23.94 and all orders over $20 are shipped free ( within the us )! Holler!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xx
Pan

2 comments:


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!