Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Bloody Candy Corn

Hi there!

I wanted to post these on Halloween but Halloween was nutso. I didn't even end up being able to do my regular Thursday post. Boo..

I had to work and we were so slow even though the Halloween weather here really stunk! It was sooo chilly and so wet and rainy. It was a really big bummer. I felt so bad for the kids! Did you and/or your kids dress up? We'd love to see your costumes if you did. Please share them on our FB page!

 I was really feeling the Pixie Dusts for all my Halloween nail art designs. Very fun. I know Leah did just about the same designs but I wanted to share too!

 First I did Candy Corn. I used Zoya Pixie Dusts Solange, Dhara and Tomoko.


Here is a picture of my fatty cat Jello. She had to be in the background! Diva cats...


I also did some bloody drips for some nail art. I used Zoya Jacqueline for the base and Chyna for the bloody drips..



My favorite of the two were the bloody ones. I got a few compliments on them too!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xx
Pan




No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!