Monday, November 25, 2013

Gold Dust Woman

Hi there!

Today I want to show you one of those most gorgeous gold polishes I have ever worn! It is soooo sparkley and soooo pretty! I wore this for days till it was so chipped from work it was a disgrace!

This color is called Gold Dust Woman from My-Stash Lacquer. This color was so fun. I really didn't want to take it off! I kept showing all the girls at work too! I also painted my friends nail with this because she is a waitress and loves her nails done and I was like 'you're gonna have to have to give your customers sunglasses for all this sparkle!'

Gold Dust Woman is a Gold micro holographic nail polish that dries semi matte. Its super sparkley without a top coat but with a top coat. Holy Cow.. You really do need some sunglasses ;)

Here it is with three coats and one coat of top coat.


Here is a picture that is kind of blurry but you can really see the sparkle!


I just could not get over this polish. I really didn't want to take it off! This would be a fantastic holiday polish!! Festive for Christmas but on New Years Eve you'd be the talk of the night!

You can check out My-Stash Lacquer on Facebook and Etsy! Her polishes run about 6$ each for full size bottles and right now she is having a special on her minis- 3 for $8. Wicked. She is also planning some black Friday/ cyber Monday specials so you should check her page out!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan

PS
Here is a picture of my Tude wearing Gold Dust Woman :D




* This product was sent for my honest review *

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!