Saturday, November 16, 2013

Gift of Gold

Hi there!

Do you have the Julie G Holiday Gumdrops??? I fell in love with them pretty basically as soon as I saw them! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!! Every single color! I really recommend this collection, if you haven't already picked them up. They are all pretty amazing. Such great Holiday colors!

Like I said in my previous Julie G posts: I wanted to give each of these colors their own spot light, so I am doing a separate post for each. I really like it this way, better! 

The third polish from the collection that I wanted to share is Gift of Gold. I loved this one. When I first put it on I thought it would be my very favorite from the collection. It's definitely in the top three. Its so gorgeous and festive! It's mostly gold but there are tiny hints of red and copper glitter. It reminds me of an elegantly wrapped present!

This is two coats, no top coat. I think with this one too that you would be fine with just one coat. The second coat goes on a lot darker.


It is really so pretty!!! Much prettier in person I think too. My pictures don't do it justice.

I love this collection very much. If you don't have any rite aids near you you can purchase the complete set on their website for $23.94 and all orders over $20 are shipped free ( within the us )!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xx
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!