Thursday, November 21, 2013

Sugar Plum Fairy

Hi there!

This is the last color I have to show you from the Julie G Holiday Gumdrop collection... Sad right? But at least they are all super fun and pretty to look at! I know I'll be using these a ton! 

The last color I want to show you is Sugar Plum Fairy. Its such a sparkley pretty purple. I love purple nail polish!! It's one of my favorite colors of nail polish to wear. It just looks really nice on me. :D

Here it is with two coats. It's thick enough for one coat but I just think its better with two.




Guh. I seriously can't get over this color or this collection. I love them both so much!!  Have you tried any of the Julie G Gumdrops? They are available at Rite aid and if you don't have any rite aids near you, you can purchase the complete set on their website for $23.94 and all orders over $20 are shipped free ( within the us )!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xx
Pan

1 comment:


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!