Saturday, July 5, 2014

Happy Independence Day

I know I am a day late, but I wanted to wait to show you guys this post so that I could put firework pictures in it too!! Going to be a short one, but pic heavy. So be warned! lol

I have been really lazy with my nails lately, especially when it comes to nail art. So I decided to go big for the 4th.

I used Color Club's French Tip for the white. KleanColor Metallic Red for the red, and Finger Paints Surfs Up for the blue. The red, white, and blue glitter on my ring finger is Hard Candy's Soda Pop. I used stripping tape to do the lines, and a pack of star gems I got from a friend on Reddit. I had so much fun doing this mani and I love it so much. This is probably my favorite mani I have done so far!

I was so sad though that some of it bled and smudged when I put on my top coat, but I loved it anyways and got lots of compliments on it!

Please show us the mani you did for the 4th if you did any!

Hope you had a great holiday and have a great weekend! xoxoLeah



















4 comments:

  1. Very Nice and great firework pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty nail art! I especially like the thumb nail. Isn't it annoying though when your top coat smudges all of your hard work? Happens just about every time for me. I really like the inclusion of the fireworks pics too. I missed out this year, so these make up for it. :D And if you care to look, my mani for the 4th is here: http://nailsthefinalfrontier.com/2014/07/04/double-post-4th-of-july-nails-and-31-day-challenge-day-4-green-nails/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these nails look great and are absolutely perfect for Independence Day! I enjoyed your firework pics too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally diggin those nails - I should've done something fun with mine for the 4th, but they remained bare. Oh well. Hope you had an awesome holiday weekend!
    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!