Thursday, September 5, 2013

Welcome to the ball

Hi there!

I am so excited to show you this super gorgeous polish from Gothic Gala Lacquers. They are my first ones that I have tried and omg. I can not even wait to try more!

Look how cute the packaging is that it came in! One of our fans said "Its like a party in a box!". Yes. :).  There was a cute sucker that I didn't see before I took the photo. I ate it. It was yummy. :D


I really love the bottle that she uses. I think they are perfect for her brand. They are gorgeous and elegant. One of the favorite bottles that I've seen. 


The color I want to show you is Welcome to the Ball. Her site describes this polish as : "A disco ball in a bottle. A black base with a slight holo shift, with more glitter than you can shake a stick at!" That description could not be more accurate. I loved this color. So much! It has a wicked holo to it and it is PACKED with glitter.. Tons. There are little silver holographic hexes, purple, black and silver holo squares plus a few other glitters that go along perfect with the holo. It dries with a bump but with a topcoat it comes out smooth.

This is a super fun polish. It would be great for a night out and perfect for Halloween! Here it is with two coats, no topcoat.


              This next picture is a little blurry but it really shows off the sparkle!!


Here it is without flash. This picture is a little more accurate to the color. Still a little darker.


                                            Here it is with one coat of topcoat. I used Ulta X-dry.


It is really such a beautiful color. I couldn't stop looking at it. I feel like if you wore this out, you would get noticed across the room. You can find Gothic Gala Lacquers on Facebook and Etsy.

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, I am jealous that you got this one! haha Its gorgeous! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you come here I will paint your nails with it bb!!!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the positive review ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the positive review ♥

    ReplyDelete


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!