Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Tatiana

Hello lovlies!

Todays post is going to be a short one, but I just have to show you this color. Juleps Tatiana!

I got all these from my other best friend, Ariel, for my birthday! I actually have a post coming soon with the Julep scrub. Anyways, I was so excited when I got all these, I don't have enough Juleps. Ariel is just starting to get into polish. She has always just came over and had me do her nails, but now she's been starting to buy her own and right now she's kinda obsessed with Julep. lol I love that she's getting into polish though, not enough of my friends are into it! lol I can't wait to plant these seeds too. We keep having ridiculous weather here, and the last two days we've had frost advisory's. I just want it to be spring already! lol



 Its such a pretty copper color. I don't know if I have mentioned this before, but I don't really like Juleps bottles. I wish they were wider or something. They tip over so easy, I almost had a doozy with this one. Anyways, this color goes on so nice. You only really need 1 coat, but 2 is perfect. The color is so shiny and vibrant. I just can't get enough of it.

Julep Tatiana


In case you don't already know, you can get Juleps here. They are about $14, but if you sign up for their maven subscription boxes they're about $11.20.

Hope everyone has a great week and enjoyed my post! xoLeah

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!