Monday, April 28, 2014

Deep with Self Satisfaction

Hi there!

Today I want to show you a new to me brand called Poshinality! Poshinality is based out of Los Angeles and they are a vegan brand! woo! Last week Leah did a review for them of the color flirt, and you can check that out here. I had never heard of this brand before receiving an email for them, and I was really excited to try them out. So when I got the box I put it on right away! Oh my gosh you guys! What a gorgeous, and perfect for me color!

Poshinality Deep

The color is called Deep and it is a super creamy deep teal. The application of this color was SO WONDERFUL! It applied thick enough with one coat, though I still applied two, and it dried so quickly! Seriously, I was moving around and I accidentally smacked my hand against the computer and there were no smudges! This was not even a minute after I finished painting them I bet. I really loved this color so much! I got so many compliments on it! Even a couple of gentlemen complimented it!

Here it is with two coats and no top coat.

Poshinality Deep
Poshinality Deep
Poshinality Deep

 It is so shiny and smooth, if you were in a hurry you could totally get away without a top coat!

Here it is with two coats and a top coat!

Poshinality Deep
Poshinality Deep

 I wanted to add a little bit of glitter so I used Blue Eyed Girl Lacquer Self Satisfied. I seriously loved the two polishes together it was ridiculous!!

Poshinality Deep & Blue Eyed Girl Lacquer Self Satisfied

I thought I had given myself ample time for my nails to dry before I left the house, but as I was getting the dog into the car I smudged it a little. I didn't have time to fix it till two days later, and I still loved it so much that I took it off and re-painted them the same!

 I can't wait to try more colors from Poshinality! I was checking out their website the other day and I noticed their spring collection. uhm, Gooorgeous! I need it in my life!

The polishes start at $9.50, and you can like Poshinality on Facebook and you can check out their website, here!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan



*This polish was sent to me for my honest opinion.

11 comments:

  1. Love the color! I've never heard of this brand before. Very cool that they are vegan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I didn't even know vegan nail polish was a thing! That's a great color for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love that blue! And the glitter over it is pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely color!!!! Perfect for summer!!! Will have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the end result with all of the stars and sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that the "glitter" has stars in it! So cute for spring/summer time. The teal is perfect for this time of year too. It's a must-have!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!!! Lovely review. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I love it and thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!