Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sorry guys!

Hey guys, Leah here. Just wanted to say that I am sorry that I haven't had a chance to post much lately. My youngest son has been having poop and sleep issues. We had to go to the ER the other day and he keeps having weird sleep schedule. I have tried to straighten it out, but he keeps wanting to go to bed at 3am. I also have a 3 year old, so I can't put the 1 year old to bed at 3 and stay up to do nails, so I haven't done them. I can't do them while the boys are awake because they get into everything, not to mention if I have to do things for them I screw up my nails. Was thinking I could do it while they nap, but lately since Elijah (1 y.o.) wont go to sleep till 3am, I have been wanting to take naps with them.

Tomorrow my mom and dad will be taking them overnight and I am so over the polish I have on from the last post still, so I am DEFINITELY doing a post tomorrow. Might even do my toes for a separate post. Thankfully Pan can keep you guys entertained! I just felt like I needed to apologize to anyone who reads this for the lack of posts. Hope that everyone is enjoying our blog so far and that you had fun with the giveaway. We will definitely be having more to come!

xoxoLeah

P.S. Just thought I would share this Christmas pic with you all since I love it. Its their first picture together with Santa! Last year Elijah was too small and it was very cold. On Elijah's first birthday we went to visit Santa at the "North Pole." It was pretty awesome, they had rides, shops, carnival food. The rides, entrance, parking was all free! We had the hardest time getting them both to look at the camera at the same time. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!