Monday, December 24, 2012

flirt alert!

Hi there :)

First I'd like to say, whatever you celebrate- I hope that you get to spend it with the people you love and make you happy and that your holidays are full of love and super awesome!

                                  Happy Holidays from our families to yours.


I don't have a holiday inspired post for you. I have tomorrow off so I will be posting my Christmas themed manicures. I have been meaning to post this post since last week, but I have been so super busy finishing up all the stuff I’ve been making for everyone for Christmas in between working; and I’m still not done. Boo. I think by next week I’ll be done… Better late than never right?
On Friday December 21st my friend Jessi and I went to volunteer at “Feed my Starving Children”. Oh my gosh, I had so much fun!! I really cannot wait to go and do it again. The one I went to does it every Friday.

 I painted my nails Friday morning with Pure Ice – Flirt alert


 I added a ‘funk’ (slanted french tip) tip of Pure Ice – Five Some. I really loved the color combo and I actually got quite a few compliments on them!



Here is a better pic. For some reason I could not get a awesome picture of the glitter in 'Five-Some' but it really is a beautiful color!


Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoined!  

xxooo
Pan

OH! PS! 
So, the other day I made a twitter so I could tweet for a giveaway. I am kinda having fun so if anyone would like to follow me click here .

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!