Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Have yourself a Merry little Christmas..

Hi there :)

Merry Christmas to those that celebrate, to those who don't- Happy Tuesday!

I can't believe how FAST 2012 went. I am so happy that the world continues to move on. I am so excited to see what 2013 will bring!

 My Christmas Mani is presents! I did my whole mani with pure ice colors that I had. I got invited to do a nail basel challege from Pure Ice and it sounded fun! I didn't have any white pure ice- and the wal marts by my house have the worst nail polish options ever. They are always super slim pickins' and I'm lucky to have the colors I do have... So a lot of that ideas I had in my head just wouldn't work out. My favorite idea I had otherwise were presents. I kinda really love how they turned out. I hope you do also!

 I used Pure Ice- Crushed for the bows, Blue Midnight, Party of Five, Purple Reign, Excuse Me, Iced Merlot for the 'wrapping paper'

I hope you like them. Thanks for reading! Happy Holidays!


 I hope Santa was good to everyone this year. Remember to be grateful for everything that you receive, even if it wasn't exactly what you wanted.

xxooo
Pan


No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!