Friday, December 28, 2012

Salon Express nails!

Hi everyone! I hope that you all had a merry Christmas! I did! 

One of the gifts that I received was the Salon Express Nail Art Stamping Kit, one of those As Seen On Tv ones. I was a lil skeptical at first because I honestly wasn't sure how it worked just from seeing the commercial. I decided to try it last night. It was like 3am when I did it. I was so tired that I tried to use my mouse for my computer when I was looking at my tablet. haha So I gave it a shot and it turned out pretty sloppy, but not bad for not knowing what the heck I was doing. lol Its really neat! It comes with 5 plates with designs on them. You paint over the plate, scrape off the excess paint, then pick up the design with the stamper, then stamp your nail with it! 



Overall if I took the time to actually do a good job, I think it will turn out pretty awesome. Yea its probably faster than hand painting designs, and i'm sure once you get the hang of it, it will go faster, but it took me awhile to do it. I love it though! Sorry this is such a short post, but I just wanted to do a quick update on my first attempt at this! Hope everyone has a great day! 

xoxoLeah


2 comments:

  1. I got this too, but I can't seem to get it to work at all :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is probably going to sound dumb, but did you read the instructions? Cuz I started to do it and I was doing it wrong, so I read the directions and then seemed to be having better luck.

      What is yours doing that it isn't working exactly? Maybe I can help!

      Delete


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!