Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Regulate

Hi there!

The color I want to show you today is another color from the Mentality 4/20 collection. Have you checked any of the colors out yet?!

The color is Regulate, and its a gorgeous deep blue/black holographic. This color reminds me a lot of staring at the starts on a clear night. And the holographic in this polish is outrageous! Almost like little starts in the sky! This polish is truly so pretty to look at!

The application of this color was really nice and smooth. It was a little thicker formula than the other colors, probly because it is so dark, but it did not affect the application and it did not make it hard to work with or anything!

Here it is with two coats, no top coat.


 Here it is with two coats, and a top coat.


So shiny and sparkley. You definitely can not go wrong with this color!

Have you tried any Mentality polishes yet? Don't forget, until 4/20 ( Easter/Sunday! ) the 4/20 collections are on sale for $5 each, with free domestic shipping! What are you waiting for?!

You can check out Mentality on Facebook, and you can check out their store on Big Cartel! They have tons and tons of other amazing colors starting at $6.

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan

4 comments:

  1. I really like the way that color looks in the light! It's very unique. I'm interested in getting into cruelty-free polishes and so I'll have to check them out.

    Xoxo,
    Taylor
    http://tayloryates.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I've never heard of this brand but I need to check it out! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this brand! :) I think I actually have this color too. Might have to use it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very pretty color and different :)

    ReplyDelete


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!