Monday, April 14, 2014

Medicate

Hi there!

I can't believe it is almost Easter! Holy cow, this year is just flying by! It is crazy that Easter and 4/20 are on the same day this year.


I figured that since it is almost 4/20- I would review the rest of my Mentality 4/20 collection! I did a review on Educate some time ago, you can check that post out, here. Mentality actually has a few more colors, known as the Temperate Collection, and both sets are on sale for $5 until 4/20! Woooo!

The color I want to show you today is called Medicate. I love love love this color and the name. Medical Marijuana has helped me, and so many people I know be able to live a healthy and mostly normal life.

Medicate is a super gorgeous, deep dark green holographic polish. It is so pretty. The application of this polish was great, it applied so smooth and even. It could be worn with just one coat, but I always try to go with at least two!

Here is Medicate with two coats no top coat.


 So pretty. It is not a plain gloss finish, its like almost gloss and matte in one. Very cool!

Here it is with two coats and a top coat.


My camera really didn't like taking pictures of it with the top coat!  

 I like really love this color! You can check Mentality out on Facebook and on Big Cartel. Their polishes start at $6 each ( except the 4/20's are 5! ), and they offer free domestic shipping! 

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!