Saturday, April 19, 2014

Legislate

Hi there!

Today I want to show you the final color of the Mentality 4/20 collection. I really hope you are enjoying these as much as I did! I actually got a few of the colors from the temperate collection, but I haven't swatched them or anything yet!

The color is Legislate, and it is such a gorgeous golden brown holographic polish! I have worn and posted this color before on my Instagram, but totally forgot to blog about it!

So, I really really loved this color. It was so pretty and it looked really pretty on my nails! The application for this color was so smooth and wonderful.There is a ton of holo-ey goodness in this color and it really pops. I seriously couldn't get a bad picture of it!

Here it is with two coats and no top coat.

Mentality Legislate
Mentality Legislate

Mentality Legislate
Mentality Legislate

 Here it is with two coats and a top coat.

Mentality Legislate
Mentality LegislateMentality Legislate

I really loved this polish. And I loved this, and all the other polishes, better without a top coat. They really shine, and are gorgeous to look at. I don't know if it is just my top coat or what but I feel like it really dulls the holographic.... What do you think ?

What is the best top coat out there? I am using Out the Door top coat now, I don't think it is cruelty free, but I got it from an Adopt a Friend Buddy... I like that it dries quickly, and I like it with every other polish, just not with holographics. I need a fast drying top coat that is cruelty free and affordable!

Anyways, don't forget the 4/20's and the Temperate collections are 5$ until Sunday (Tomorrow, Easter, 4/20)!!! Mentality also offers free domestic shipping and their polishes are super affordable, starting at $6 a piece!

You can check out Mentality on Facebook and you can also check out their store on Big Cartel!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!