Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Fashion District

Hi there!

Today I want to show you a super fun new matte color from KleanColor. I got it from my Adopt A Friend a few months ago and OH MA GAWD I was so excited when I saw it! As soon as I opened it I messaged her on facebook to tell her how perfect it was! It really is so perfect, gorgeous, matte - barbie pink. I have a lot of pinks, but none like this one !!

 People seem to have a lot of issues with the way kleancolor smells, and sometimes some are a little strong. But, I don't think this one smelled too bad. It was kind of pleasant. It almost smelled like bubble gum! It also applied like a dream and so smooth. No streaks or anything. Perfect with two coats.

Here it is with two coats.

KleanColor Fashion District
KleanColor Fashion District

KleanColor Fashion District
KleanColor Fashion District

Is this not just the most perfect pink nail polish? I don't know where to find kleancolor around me, but if I see this color I will definitely pick up a back up bottle I love it so much!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

 xxooo
Pan




No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!