Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Nails

Hi there!

Happy Easter to those who celebrate! Happy Sunday to those who don't! I hope everyone just has a wonderful Sunday, regardless of their plans!

Really quick, if you are planning on buying a bunny for your child this Easter, please do your research. Bunnies are not toys; they are gorgeous and amazing creatures that live for like 10 years! Unless you are planning on being able to handle that kind of commitment, please don't buy one!! If you are ready for that commitment, YAYYYY!!!, adopt from a shelter or bunny rescue! 


Ok now onto my Easter nail art! I did not really love these. But, I dig my bunny. He is cute!!





For this mani I used: LynBDesigns Speckled Egg from her Spring Duo she released last year. ( I did a review on it here. ), OPI Chillin like a Villain, Blue Eyed Girl Lacquer Floppy. Hoppy. BUNNIES!, Zoya Julie, LA Colors Energy Source. For the nail art I used Color Club yellow, purple holographic and black holographic nail art pens, Its So Easy Bright Pink nail art pen, LA Colors White nail art pen. 

I hope you enjoy my nail art! Thank you for reading!

Happy Easter! If you do any special nail art we would LOVE for you to share it on our page!

xxooo
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!