Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Poshinality

Panacea and I have come so far with our blogging that people have been contacting us to do reviews of their brand!! Its so exciting! So right before I left to visit Pan in Chicago we got an email from Poshinality! She wanted us to review her polishes. She's a new brand out of Los Angeles. She has some really gorgeous polishes, I can't wait to try more! You can visit her store here.

Poshinality Flirt


She sent me Flirt to try. Its a shimmery/glittery soft pink top coat. Its such a gorgeous color! It would be cute for just a lil something extra on your nails by itself, or with another color underneath! I tried it both ways and loved it both ways. It would have looked so much cuter though on my nails by itself if my nails weren't stained. I have been so lazy and haven't fixed them yet.

Poshinality Flirt

Poshinality Flirt

Poshinality Flirt

Poshinality Flirt


I decided I wanted to also try it with another color, so I used Hey Baby from OPI. Its a pink from the Gwen Stefani collection. Panacea got it for me for my birthday! Its such a gorgeous color and looked perfect with Flirt!

OPI Hey Baby & Poshinality Flirt

OPI Hey Baby & Poshinality Flirt

OPI Hey Baby & Poshinality Flirt

OPI Hey Baby & Poshinality Flirt

OPI Hey Baby & Poshinality Flirt


After I did all that I paired it up with some white dots with my I <3 Nail Art pen by Sally Hansen and a rose on my accent nail. I used Fingrs Heart 2 Art fimo slices.

OPI Hey Baby & Poshinality Flirt

OPI Hey Baby & Poshinality Flirt

OPI Hey Baby & Poshinality Flirt

OPI Hey Baby & Poshinality Flirt


Flirt is an awesome formula! Almost no smell to it at all, it went on so smoothly, and it is holding up awesomely! I have even washed a few dishes and this is what they look like after 4 days of wear. I even have been doing more than usual lately, so they have been getting a good workout! lol It also dried at a good rate! Don't mind my dry hands in this last pic. Washed em a lot today and my lotion wore off and haven't put more on yet. lol

OPI Hey Baby & Poshinality Flirt

OPI Hey Baby & Poshinality Flirt


This brand is very professional and not super expensive. Her polishes are about $9.50 each. I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a new brand to try out! Her polishes are 5 free, vegan, and cruelty free, so thats super awesome! She also said this on her website:

     "Through B. Cause, POSHINALITY donates a portion of its revenue to social causes and campaigns that drive for long-term change.  B. Cause which stands for Beauty Cause seeks to expand the definition of beauty through giving.  POSHINALITY’s current areas of focus are domestic violence, sex trafficking, AIDS awareness/care and global clean water initiatives."

You can shop here.
You can like her on Facebook here.

Thanks for checking out my post. I hope you all had a great Easter and have a great week! xoLeah

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!