Friday, April 11, 2014

Blindfold Birthday!

Some of you already know, my birthday is today. So for my birthday I got to go see Panacea in Chicago from the 3rd to the 7th. We had so much fun! We went walking down The Magnificent Mile and went into all the stores we couldn't afford like Gucci, Tiffany's, Louis Vuitton, etc. We ate some really yummy pizza at Pizano's. We went and seen The Bean in Millenium Park and took pics of ourselves in it!



One of the night I was with her, we decided to do some Montagne Jeunesse masks. I thought when I bought hers that I had gotten the same kind of cloth one that I had, but apparently it wasn't. We still had fun though and our faces felt great!


We decided since we were together for the first time in almost 3 years that we wanted to do something fun for our blog. So we blindfolded ourselves and painted each others nails! Omg we laughed so hard and had so much fun, we even accidentally painted our own fingers and skin too while trying to do the others. On Panacea's nails I used Sally Hansen Triple Shine Play Koi. It was so hard to do because of the brushes being so wide, plus the whole not being able to see thing. haha



This is my hands after painting Pan's nails. lol


On my nails Panacea used China Glaze Wish On A Starfish. I should have had her do a darker color, but wasn't thinking and this one is just so gorgeous! It was so funny watching her do it, she was getting it under my nails and everything. I even still had glitter on my fingers when I took off all the polish. haha




Pan's hand after painting my nails. lol


After doing it blindfolded we decided to paint each others nails without blindfolds. lol I can't believe it, but we both forgot to take pics of Pans nails!! lol We used OPI Can't Find My Czechbook. It looked really good on her.

On me we did Digital Nails Convergent. These pics do it no justice! Such a gorgeous color! It looks blue and purple in certain light, then green in others! So gorgeous! 






Hope you guys enjoyed my post and have a great weekend! xoLeah


No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!