Monday, April 21, 2014

Spring Themed Nail Art

Hi there!

Today I want to show you some Spring themed nail art that I did! I had so much fun coming up with ideas and trying to draw them out. Please keep in mind that I am by no means an artist and I tried really hard on this! So please be kind!


Here is a picture with the flash.


For my inspiration I did a snowman chillin' on snow bank ( cuz it has snowed here like 4 times! ), a butterfly coming out of the beautiful green gas, storm cloud with rain, A woman who is so happy its Spring and warm, with her fun spakley sun glasses ( she looks kinda like the one daughter on Bob's Burgers, Tina!), and a really bad tree with sparkley leaves and grass!


For my colors I used Nicole by OPI Stand by your Manny, Julep Kate, Blue Eyed Girl Lacquer Untrodden Snow, China Glaze Running in Circles, Orly Pixie Power, Zoya Sunshine, Nicole by OPI Promises in the Dark, OPI Chillin like a Villain, Zoya Chita. Color Club black holographic, cosmic creature and red on red nail art pens, Color Club silver glitter duo pen.

If you have any Spring nail art you would like to share, we would LOVE to see them. Please share them on our page!


Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!