Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Happy Easter 2014

Hello lovlies!

This one is going to be quick. Just wanted to wish you all a early Happy Easter since next Tuesday will be after Easter. I have showed you guys these colors before HERE. The polishes I used are from Claires. Its their Pretty Please collection. I can't seem to find any other names for the polishes on the package. The photos of it are always really hard to capture true colors. They're soft shades, pastel really. They always show up so much brighter in pics. I decided to try some cute lil eggs this time with my Sally Hansen I <3 Nail Art pens. On some of them, it wasn't completely dry before I used the pens, so its kinda lumpy, but otherwise, they worked great once the base was fully dry. They for some reason were being weird for this mani though, they were like fading almost, then the top coat kinda wiped the blue off. I had to reapply. I have never had this problem before, so I dunno what was going on. I finished it off with the matte top coat from Julep.

I think they kinda turned out bad, but I got a lot of compliments on them, so I decided I would share them anyways, plus they took forever, so I might as well share. lol










Hope you guys have a great Easter and enjoy the rest of your week! xoLeah

1 comment:


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!