Monday, January 27, 2014

Royal Botanical Gardens

Hi there!

Today I want to show you a color that I have been looking to add to my collection for like all my life lolol! I was at the Sephora by Hubby's work and he showed me the bin where all the Nail's Inc. colors were $5!! I was looking and I saw this color- Royal Botanical Gardens. I literally squee'd in the store when I saw it! And can I just tell you how much I LOVE the name! I love Botanical Gardens, whenever Hubby and I go somewhere new, we always try to check out their Botanical Gardens if they have one!

This is such a goooooorgeous light turquoise. Its amazing, I can't get over it. I am so lucky to get it, and for only $5! On the lid it says new trendy color. Its probly from last years line, but it definitely is a great color!

Here is two coats and a topcoat!


Love it! Sephora had tons of colors for $5 so if you get a chance to stop there. Check out the bin!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!