Monday, January 13, 2014

Orange with Glitter

Hi there!

I have a super fun and pretty color to show you today! Its called Orange with Glitter ( super original lolol ). When I saw this color at Hot Topic I HAD to have it! The polishes were 2/$8 at the time and normally the polishes are $5 each, so I got two. I was actually just there on Friday and all the Black Heart makeup is 2/$8 still! Woo Woo!

This color reminded me a lot of the Sally Hansen color Hot Lava that Leah reviewed here and  also got me for my Birthday and wore for my Anniversary! This color is beautiful! It went on like a dream and it was just so pretty to look at!

Here it is with two coats and a top coat.



 Isn't it just so pretty?! I just love it. 2/$8 is a great deal and there are quite a bit of colors to choose from!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!