Thursday, January 23, 2014

Peaceful Opposition

Hi there!

Today I want to show you a really unique color! Its called Peaceful Opposition from Orly.

Its a white/slightly grey base with black, grey and white glitters. Its crazy pretty! I got a few compliments on this! I actually really really loved this color! It went on really nicely and the glitters were abundant so I didn't have to search and dig. Definitely give it a good swirl to shake it up though.

It went on pretty thick but you will wanna do two coats! White base glitter polishes are hit or miss for me and I'm really glad this was a hit for me! It is very peaceful :D

Here it is with two coats and a top coat.


Isn't it so pretty? I really couldn't believe I enjoyed it so much!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!