Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Curve-aceous

Hi there!

Today I want to show you Curve-aceous by Sephora by OPI. I was in the mood for a bright color and a brand that I haven't done in a while! When I saw this color on my shelf it really stood out to me. I just couldn't wait to get it on my nails. Leah sent this to me for my Birthday and I really loved it so much. I seriously can't believe that I waited this long to use it! Its so gorgeous. This is a must have red for everyone's collection!


Curve-aceous is such an amazing red. Its not dark or bright. Its just a beautiful red. It goes on great and two coats is perfect!

Here it is with two coats and a topcoat.


It is so pretty! My pictures really don't even do it justice.


 gah! Isn't it amazing?!

Here it is without a flash.



Still gorgeous! It really doesn't do it justice! If you have a chance to try this color, I really hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Leah just shared on our page a few days ago that Big Lots have been getting in the old Sephoras by OPI's and they are like $2 each!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you love this cuz I really debated keeping this for myself when I got it bb cuz its so gorgeous just in the bottle! Looks good on yo fingers! Lub you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lololol I am glad you didn't bb! I lub it hard! Purple and reds are my favorite nail polishes! Thanks bb! Lub you !

      Delete


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!