Monday, September 23, 2013

Fatigue Glam

Hi there!

I am a super huge fan of texture polish!! I love it so much! When I heard Wet n Wild had texture polish, omg. I almost peed with excitement! I love wet n wild polish so much. It's my favorite drug store brand and the quality is amazing as well as the price!

I was at the local Jewel doing some grocery shopping and always I have to stop and look at all the nail polish and I noticed the Wet n Wild display with w 30% off sticker and I was like hmm... Then I noticed they were texture and I was like ok. Loaded them all in the cart! I got these at my local Jewel but I've seen them at Walgreen and Meijer! I am really loving the colors! Can't wait to swatch the rest!
 Check out Fatigue Glam. Its a really pretty mauve. Here it is with 2 coats, no top coat.


Have you tried the Wet n Wild texture polishes? I've only tried this one so far but I loved it! If you've been on the fence about trying texture polishes, and not wanting to spend $9+, this is a great chance to give them a shot at a really good price! I think they were $3.99 each (plus 30% off).


Thank you for reading! I hope you enojy!

xxooo
Pan


No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!