Friday, September 20, 2013

Lolita's Gown

Hi there!

I want to show you one more really pretty purple polish from Gothic Gala Lacquer called Lolita's Gown! Its a really pretty, super sheer purple with black and white glitters.


This color is a really beautiful color. I am a huge fan of purple nail polish! I wasn't 100% sure what a lolita is so I googled a picture. Then googled images of a lolita's gown and oh my. Some of them, they are so gorgeous!!


To me the name and the polish go hand in hand. The name is spot on for something that comes to mind just when I think of lolita's gown before I even googled it.

On to the polish!

The first coat of this polish is super thin. I didn't think to take a picture ( I'm sorry! ) of it but you can see a picture on her etsy page.

You definitely would want two, maybe even three coats. Here it is with two coats.


I really liked the sheer to this polish but I really was not a huge fan on the glitter. You know that I love glitter so that was really hard for me to cope with!! It wasn't bad but, I had a really super hard time getting any glitter at all on the brush and the stars I really really had to fish for. Here it is with three coats no top coat!


 And here is three coats with one coat of top coat!


 You can find Gothic Gala Lacquers on Facebook and Etsy. Her polish run about $9 a piece.

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan





No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!