Monday, September 30, 2013

Melissa

Hi there!

I was looking through my polish collection and I just couldn't decide what color I wanted to do. I looked forever. Finally I looked at my Juleps and I was like hmm... I haven't done a Julep in FOR EV ER so I closed my eyes and picked a color lolol. I chose Melissa!

At first I was really hesitant... I really really didn't think that I was going to like this color. At all.. I was so wrong. It is so very gorgeous! It would be really nice for a wedding, even if you aren't getting married. Also for a job interview! Very elegant!

Here it is with 2 coats!


I've been using a ridge filler and it really makes a huge difference! I am really glad I decided to try it. Without the ridge filler it doesn't look so great.


 I really loved this color. I'm glad I decided to give it a try!

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!