Monday, September 9, 2013

Edge of Glory set

Hi there!

I used to really, really really really REALLY love Lady Gaga. Now, she as a person is just a disappointment to me. The Edge of Glory box set however does not disappoint me. Not one bit.

This is my first limited edition box nail polish that I ever bought. I never wanted to use it, just look at it.



Oh my glob..

You guys..

This black is so sexy. So dark and smooth... I think that this is my favorite black ever. Here is Edge of Glory with just one coat.


 Is it not so gorgeous? Best black I think I've ever used.

The holographic Edge of Glory is so ridiculous. It is literally like a rainbow. In some lights it red, orange, green, blue, purple. Ridic.


 I showed this to my friend boop and he thought it was so cool, he even let me paint it on his thumb! I was a big fan of this one. I'm glad that I was able to get it!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy.

xxooo
Pan






No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!