Thursday, August 8, 2013

Havasu blue

Hi there!!

I really really love the Wet n Wild Fergie collection. I don't think I can say it enough! The colors are amazing, the formulas are great and the price is perfect! If you don't have a Walgreens card I REALLY recommend that you get one. They are free and they save you a lot of money ! And they have tons of awesome deals with nail polish!

The color I want to share with you today is Havasu blue from the Fergie collection. I so love this polish. Errthing about it I love!! I showed this to you as a base for the My Polish is POPPIN ( don't forget about our code! It's good until Aug. 15th! )  and I want to show it to you by itself. Here it is with two coats. It was kind of hard to get a photo of the color in its true form, the ones without flash are pretty close. When I went to my Walgreens yesterday they had very slim pickins'. This was from her summer collection.


This color looks soooooo good by itself or with a glitter topper. I loved the way it looked on my nails and the way it made my nails look.


Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!