Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Organizing my stash



I have been wanting to rearrange my collection of nail items for awhile, just haven't had the motivation. Last night I was sitting here thinking "man, I don't want to do my nails right now and I have to do a blog post for Tuesday!" lol So I was being lazy and just decided to do another stash post. I did a post about my stash back in January, and it has grown greatly since then. Here is the original post. 

While doing this I also thought, why not finish watching the VMA's so I can delete it off my DVR.... Bad idea. I got sucked in and while watching, barely did anything.... Especially when this came on......


HOW DO THEY EXPECT ANYONE TO GET THINGS ACCOMPLISHED WHEN THEY PUT THIS ON TV????? lolol I seriously went like total fangirl when Justin Timberlake and NSYNC performed. I NEVER get fangirl about anything really.


This is what it looked like when I dumped everything out onto my coffee table. There were layers of stuff. To me, this is a small collection, maybe medium... I want a HUGE collection, not just big, HUUUUGGGGEEEEE. lol I am totally addicted to anything nails. It would be cool to go to school to be a nail tech too, but I don't think I would do it as a job, I would just do it to my friends and family and myself. lol


This is my collection that I posted back in January. I didn't really have anything tool wise, no nail stickers, gems, just basically some polish. Pathetic. lol I have won a few giveaways, gotten some as gifts, and I am in the Adopt A Friend group on Facebook, which Panacea and I have both talked about before. Thats pretty much how I got 90% of this. The rest I bought. 

I have a bunch of stuff too in a whole other bag that is for giveaways and for my buddies for the adopt a friend page. It only fills a tote half way though. 

I am supposed to be getting the computer desk I am currently using right now to type this as a desk for doing nail stuff in my room. Its the desk my husband uses. He is getting a really big desk from my parents, so he is going to let me use this one. I just need to get some shelves or drawers or something now, clean a corner in my room up, move some things, and get the desk for him and then I will finally have my own space to do nails!! I am so excited!!

Anyways, I don't really have a very good storage system now, but here is what I have all neat and organized now!





Still trying to decide what I want to do with the few non cruelty free polishes I have. I had gotten rid of some, but now I need to figure out if I want to keep the ones I have now or not, I can't decide. I really only paint my nails for the blog though, but I do paint other peoples nails too, so I dunno. lol

Ok, well I hope you guys enjoyed checking out my stash, have a great week! xoLeah








No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!