Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My Polish Is Poppin

Ok, so Panacea already did her post about the AWESOME polish that Maria from NailNation3000 made specially for us! You can find her post here. She used blue and yellow for her base to show you, so I decided I would try it over some different colors to show you some more range. Then I thought, why don't I just pick a color for each nail and do it that way!



Panacea and I were SOOOOO excited when Maria told us she was doing this and when she finally showed us! This stuff is so awesome!! She of course named it after us, so its called My Polish Is Poppin'. It works so well with tons of colors! I did have to scrape a lil for some big glitters, but I didn't really mind because of how awesome it is! lol Not only did she make us an awesome polish, but she also made us a code to share with our fans for a discount!! How awesome!!

I used about 3 coats when I did mine because I wanted it to be really sparkly! My thumb is Metallic Green by Klean Colors, then I used Metallic Purple by Klean Colors, then Rapid Red by Sally Hansen Insta Dri, then I believe it might be Flashy Fuschia by Sally Hansen Insta Dri, then I used Ebony Hates Chris by Wet n Wild Fast Dry.









I just love how many colors it could go over, and how FUN it is!! We couldn't thank Maria enough for doing this for us! The code only lasts until August 15th for 20% off any order over $25 (before shipping) in NailNation3000's Store Envy shop. The code is POPPIN20. The polish made for us is a very limited run, so if you want to get it, make sure you get it fast! You can purchase the polish or any of her other polishes by clicking the link here.

Thanks for reading, hope you guys enjoy! Have a great week! xoLeah



No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!