Thursday, August 29, 2013

Caribbean Coral

Hi there!

 I love the color Coral. When I saw this color at the Walgreens. I didn't even think twice about it. I needed to have it. I was not disappointed when I wore it either! I also think secretly this might be my boy cats favorite color because as soon as soon as I put it on he rubbed right against my nails! Then I put the bottle down and not paying attention to what I was doing, I didn't tighten the cap all the way... I dropped it right on him when I went to go pick it up. OMG! I ran and got a towel with some soap and water and got it off, but it kind of stained.. Later I found some in his big fluffy fur so I ended up having to give him a mini hair cut!


The color is Caribbean Coral from the Wet n Wild Fergie Collection. This was part of the limited summer collection I think. It is such a gorgeous color. Very rich. For some reason when I wore this I thought the name was different and I was like 'I don't know why this isn't called Coral, it really looks Coral'. So here it is with three coats.


 I know I am showing you a lot of these colors lately but they are really so gorgeous and I can't get enough of them. My Walgreens is basically out of them so if you are loving any, you might wanna get them asap!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan





No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!