Thursday, August 1, 2013

Darcy

Hi there!

A few weeks ago I showed you this color as a base to My polish is POPPIN and today I want to show it to you by itself.

I really really love yellow nail polish. It doesn't always look that great on me but I still like it!

Darcy is a creamy yellow, almost neon yellow but not quite. This is from the Zoya Stunning summer collection! The first coat was very thin and streaky but, with two coats I think this polish is just so gorgeous!!




I really love this color. When I first put it on I was like ew I hate this because it was so streaky and thin. After I put on the second coat. I was very happy.  I don't have much experience with cream polishes but I am totally a fan. I hope there will be more cream collections!!!

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan

PS

Don't forget about our special nailnation code - POPPIN20 for 20% off your order of 25$ ( before shipping! ) It's good until Aug 15th!

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!