Thursday, June 6, 2013

Idaho Potato & Luxe

Hi there :)

The other day I was looking at pinterest on my tablet while I was waiting for hubby to get out of work. Mostly on my tablet pinterest is a suck. It just shows me the same pictures over and over again so I don't even know why I use it.

Anyways, I was looking at health and beauty because I really love to look at the nail designs and nail art. Some people are so amazing and creative! Well, I saw this one mani. A salmon pink base with a gold tip. How gorgeous, I thought! I couldn't stop thinking about it. When I got home I looked through all my nail polish to see if i had a pink that would do. No... Not one single pink that wasn't super bright or had some kind of glitter/ shimmer to it... No salmon colors either... Then I saw this pinkish brown color I got from Urban Outfitter's on clearance for .99 cents!!!! I didn't think I would ever wear it but for so cheap I couldn't say no!! I'm actually so glad that I did get it now!!


 I used these french tip guide thingies from Essence. They are supposed to help make straight tips I think. But they are only as good as YOU are to put them on straight... They are helpful but on my left hand I just did a strip with my brush. You will see I did not place them well and all the tips are still uneven!


 I used Orly Luxe for the gold tip. I really have been loving this gold in the bottle and couldn't wait to try it on. I honestly not a huge fan of the Orly's that I have tried and was a little afraid it wasn't going to go on as thick or noticeable as I was wanting, and I really didn't want to do two coats, so I was really happy when I seen how thick and nice it went on!!



Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy!

xxooo
Pan

No comments:

Post a Comment


We read every comment and we love to hear what you think!